DITA CMS Search
DITA CMS provides features that let you search the repository for documents and then search and replace text within these documents.
Some of the DITA CMS search features include:
- Perform complex (full-text and metadata) searches on the Content Store and then organize and export these results. For example, you can search for documents in all cycles of the development process: Authoring, Localization, and Published. You can also search for documents localized in a particular language and limit your search to documents locked by yourself or others.
- Search within a specific map or sub-tree within a map.
- Search and replace the text within selected sets of documents using regular expressions.
- Re-run recent searches from the search history.
- Save frequently used sets of search parameters.