Import the DITA CMS system configuration
Now that you have created the docbase, you need to import the DITA CMS system configuration.
The DITA CMS system configuration is available as a ZIP file from the IXIASOFT download site.
- Go to the IXIASOFT TEXTML Server download page:
- Select dita-cms-config-<build>.zip.
- Copy the file on the server where the docbase is installed.
Unzip the file.
Once extracted, this zip file contains the following directories:
- config-base: Contains the base system configuration
- config-xmetal: Contains XMetaL-specific configuration
- Open the TEXTML Server Administration Console.
- Connect to the TEXTML Server that contains the docbase.
- Select the docbase and navigate to the Repository folder.
Right-click Repository and select Insert
The Insert Documents Dialog appears.
- Click Add Folder and browse to the config-base/system directory.
The Import Dialog is displayed again, and the /system/ folder is displayed, as shown below:
- Make sure that the Replace and Indexable Set options are unchecked.
The System folder is imported.
- Right-click the Index Definition document for the docbase and select Lock.
- Right-click the Index Definition document again and select Import.
In the Open window, navigate to the indexdefinition.xml file in the config-base directory and click Open.
The Index Definition document is imported.
- Right-click the Index Definition document again and select Check in.
If you are using XMetaL:
- Right-click Repository and select Insert Documents.
- Click Add Folder and browse to the config-xmetal/system directory.
- Click Ok.
- In the Import Dialog, make sure that the Replace option is checked.
The XMetaL-specific configuration is imported.
The docbase is now ready to be used with the DITA CMS.