Apply build-specific configuration updates
When a new Web Author build is released, it sometimes requires changes to the configuration, especially when new features are added.
The following table lists the configuration updates currently available:
|Build Number||Configuration updates to apply|
Determine your current build number as follows:
- Open the TomcatDir/webapps/webauthor/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file with a text editor.
Look for the value of the Implementation-Version field. It contains the build number.
Implementation-Version: 220.127.116.11This indicates that you are running version 18.104.22.168 of the Web Author.
Apply all the configuration changes for the builds that were released after your
current build version.
For example, if you're at version 22.214.171.124 of the Web Author and you're upgrading to version 126.96.36.199, then you need to apply the following procedures:
- Build 188.8.131.52: Upgrade to JDK 7
- Build 184.108.40.206: Add "Create topic" configuration
- Build 220.127.116.11: Add "Change status" configuration
- Build 18.104.22.168: Upgrade the DTDs to the new 4.0 model