Upgrade the online help
To get the latest documentation, you need to upgrade the online help.
- Start the DITA CMS and open the TEXTML Administration perspective.
- Connect to your server and docbase.
- Expand the docbase's repository node and navigate to the system/cms.webauthor/help folder.
Right-click the help folder and select
The Insert Documents Dialog window appears.
- Click Add File and browse to the contentstore/cms.webauthor/help directory of the extracted Web Author package provided by IXIASOFT.
- Select the cms.webauthor.hlp file and click Open.
- In the Set Options area, select Add and Replace.
The file is added to the DITA CMS configuration.