Using the new Concurrent Localization method
The DITA CMS 3.4/4.0 Concurrent Localization method was completely revamped in DITA CMS 4.1.
It now includes the following features:
- Ability to generate the localization kit in XLIFF and DITA formats
- Very flexible auto-translation process, which can be configured to ignore changes that you consider minor such as extra spaces, punctuation, <draft-comment> elements, etc.
- A new status in the workflow that indicates whether a document was completely auto-translated by the system
- A new report that provides detailed feedback on the localization process (coming soon)
- An improved localization kit that provides more content, such as a document that includes all the source text and images to provide context for the translation
For more information about the concurrent localization method, see the DITA CMS User Guide and DITA CMS System Administrator's Guide.