List of DITA CMS plug-ins
The following DITA CMS plug-ins are available for all users:
- DITA Content Management System: Main DITA CMS functionality.
- Collaborative Reviewer: Allows DITA CMS reviewers to provide feedback on topics and allows authors to consult and revise topics that have been commented.
- DITA 1.2 Specification: Provides the rules for publishing DITA content in print, HTML, online Help, and other formats.
The following plug-ins are available for DITA CMS administrators only:
- DITA CMS Administration: Provides access to the DITA CMS Administration Console.
- TEXTML Server Administration: Allows workstation users to interact with IXIASOFT's TEXTML Server component, typically installed on the server that holds the Content Store.
- oXygen XML Extension (Editor or Author): Provides the DITA CMS context menus in the oXygen XML Editor installed in Eclipse; a third-party license is required to run this plug-in. It also installs the DITA CMS User Guide for oXygen online help.
- XMetaL XMAX Extension: Provides the DITA CMS context menus in the XMAX Editor installed in Eclipse; a third-party license is required to run this plug-in. It also installs the DITA CMS User Guide for XMAX online help.
- HyperSTE: Activates the HyperSTE functions for XMAX; a third-party license is required to run this plug-in.
- Dynamic Release Management: Allows technical publication teams to easily manage the documentation for multiple products across multiple release cycles. This optional module requires a special license. Please contact IXIASOFT Services for more information.