Change your OTRS preferences
You can customize a few aspects of OTRS, including your password, how many tickets are displayed, how often the ticket list refreshes and the OTRS interface language.
- Log into OTRS using your assigned username and password.
On the main OTRS screen, click the Preferences
The following screen appears:
Do any of the following:
- To change the language of the interface, select the appropriate language from the Interface language drop-down list. Click Update.
- To change the number of tickets that are displayed in the ticket list, select the appropriate number from the Number of displayed tickets drop-down list. Click Update.
- To change how often the ticket list refreshes, select the appropriate interval from the Ticket overview drop-down list. Click Update.
- To change your password, enter your current password and new password in the appropriate fields under Change password. Click Update.