New in this documentation release
Release 4.2DITA CMS 4.2 introduces the following changes in the configuration files:
- The web.author.roles.xml configuration file was moved from the %TomcatDir%/conf/webAuthor/ directory to the Content Store (/system/cms.webauthor/configuration collection).
- Part of the %TomcatDir%/conf/webAuthor/webconfig.xml file was moved to the Content Store (/system/cms.webauthor/configuration collection), in a file called web.author.config.xml. The only information that remains in the webconfig.xml file is the info that the Web Author requires to connect to the Application Server.
- A new configuration file, web.author.welcome.xml, was added to the Content Store (/system/cms.webauthor/configuration collection). This file is a DITA document that lets you configure the introduction page displayed when users log in to the Web Author.
- Improved the links between procedures in the HTML output.
- Updated the path for downloading the oXygen License Servlet in procedure Floating licenses: Install, deploy, and configure the oXygen License Servlet.
- Added additional troubleshooting information in Troubleshooting the Web Author installation.
- Added SSL support in Configure access to the TEXTML Server and Output Generator.
Updated the Requirements for clarity.
First release of this document for DITA CMS 4.0. Includes minor version updates.