Install the WCR application
This procedure describes how to install the WCR application.
To install the WCR application:
Download the WCR package:
Note: (Optional) If you want to rename the wcr application to something more meaningful to SMEs who will be using the service, do so now before proceeding to the next step, because the name of the WAR file determines the names of the files that are installed. For clarity, the instructions that follow assume you have used the original name, wcr.
- Open the IXIASOFT Web Collaborative Reviewer download page: http://cms.ixiasoft.com/downloads/wcr/
- Click the link for the current version and continue clicking the links until you can download the WCR .war file (wcr-[version].war).
- Copy the wcr.war file into the %TomcatDir%/webapps/ folder.
- If the wcr.war file does not automatically extract its files into the directory, stop and restart Tomcat.
- Open the %TomcatDir%/webapps/wcr/conf folder.
Copy the WCRConfig.xml and qoppa.license.xml file to %TomcatDir%/conf.
This is the folder to which Tomcat refers for configuration information for its web applications.
Rename WCRConfig.xml to wcr.xml.
Note: The target name must match the name of your application (wcr in this example).