Create location-based groups from the TEXTML Administration view
To configure the location-based groups from the TEXTML Administration view:
- Open the Group Manager window.
- Click the Lock button ().
- In the Groups panel, select the group where you want to add the new location.
Right-click in the Locations panel and select
Add Location dialog opens.
Enter the Location.
For example:Note: Be sure to use consistent location naming and character case in order to avoid creating multiple versions of a location.The new location is displayed in the Locations panel.
- Repeat from Step 5 to add additional locations.
- Save your changes locally (Ctrl-s).
Click CheckIn Document
Your changes are updated in the repository.