Miscellaneous improvements to the DITA CMS
The DITA CMS 4.2 includes miscellaneous improvements.
- Autorefresh in map view - Selecting a map from the history list now automatically opens the map in the DITA Map Editor.
- Partial synchronization is now always enabled - Partial synchronization is now always
enabled to improve the performance of the DITA CMS. As such, the synchronization
page has been removed from the DITA CMS preferences. Options that were on the
synchronization page were moved to other pages:
- To clear information from the cache, select Clear Memory Cache. and click
- To clear files from your hard drive, select Clear Workspace. and click
- To synchronize the image thumbnails, select Synchronize Image Thumbnails. and click
- Export search results - You can export search results and save them in a file outside
the repository in three different formats:
- Tab Separated Value (TSV).
- Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- The Connection Information tooltip for the connection status icon in the toolbar now shows both the roles and groups to which the user belongs.