Setting the image description when importing images
When importing images, the DITA CMS now uses information from the source topic to set the image description that is saved in the DITA CMS.
The Image description is determined as follows:
- Use the <title> element of the figure.
- If the <title> element is not available, use:
- the content of the <alt> element, or
- the value of the alt attribute
- If neither of these are available, the Image description field remains empty.
Note: As before, the image filename is always used as the image title.