Create location-based groups from the TEXTML Administration view
To configure the location-based groups from the TEXTML Administration view:
- Open the Group Manager window.
- Click the Lock button ().
- In the Groups panel, select the group where you want to add the new location.
Right-click in the Locations panel and select
Add Location dialog opens.
Enter the Location.
For example:Note: Be sure to use consistent location naming and character case in order to avoid creating multiple versions of a location.The new location is displayed in the Locations panel.
- Repeat from Step 5 to add additional locations.
- Save your changes locally (CTRL+s).
Click CheckIn Document
Your changes are updated in the repository.
Inform users of the changes.
The changes will be applied automatically once users close and then reopen their DITA CMS. Users can also apply the changes without restarting their DITA CMS by clicking.