Open the TEXTML Administration perspective
Describes how to open the TEXTML Administration perspective and log into the TEXTML Server from which you perform most of the administrative tasks for the DITA CMS.
To make changes to the DITA CMS such as configuring users or customizing the CMS functionality, you need to open the TEXTML Administration perspective and log in to the TEXTML server, which you can do by one of these methods:
- If the DITA CMS Administration plug-in is installed on your workstation, you can access the TEXTML Administration view from the DITA CMS.
- You access it by starting the TEXTML Server Administration Console.
Note: For more information on the TEXTML Server Administration Console, see the TEXTML Server Administration Guide.
To open the TEXTML Administration view from the DITA CMS:
Open the TEXTML Administration perspective by clicking the
TEXTML Administration shortcut on the
tool bar. If the shortcut is not displayed, follow these steps:
- Click TEXTML Administration.
- Click OK.
- In the TEXTML Administration view, double-click the server. If your server is not displayed in the view, you must add it to the view.
- When the Connect as dialog opens, type your username and password and click OK.
- Double-click the name of your docbase to open a connection to the Content Store.