DITA CMS perspectives are sets of views and menu options that are displayed together to give users convenient access to multiple related functions.
Views are specialized panes contained in a perspective. Although several other views are available when you open the Show View menu, most apply to other perspectives. The default views shown in the TEXTML Administration perspective are as follows:
- TEXTML Administration: Displays the TEXTML Server entity, its Content Stores and file structure.
- Properties: Displays the properties of the entity selected in the TEXTML Administration view.
- Error Log: Displays error logs for commands that have been launched from within the perspective.
Note: For more information on the other views, see the DITA CMS User Guide.
To open a view:
Open the TEXTML Administration perspective by clicking the
TEXTML Administration shortcut on the
tool bar. If the shortcut is not displayed, follow these steps:
- Click TEXTML Administration.
- Click OK.
From the menu bar, select
. The Show View dialog box opens.
- Click one of the default views available for the perspective. If you want to select one of the other views, click Other and then select a view from either the DITA CMS - General or TEXTML Server folders.
- Click OK.