Search example: Searching for a specific element
This use case describes how to search for all occurrences of the <draft-comment> element within a map. Use these steps as a guide to search for any other specific element.
- Open the map in the DITA Map view.
In the Search view, select the following:
- Cycles panel: Authoring check box
- Document Types panel: Topics check box
- Search for panel: leave text box empty, select draft-comment in
Search in drop-downNote: If the element you want to search for is not in the list, it has not been indexed for searching. Content your DITA CMS system administrator.
- Limit to panel: check Dependencies of DITA Map
view check boxNote: To search your entire Content Store, do not check this check box.
- Click Search.