What's new in the Output Generator 4.3
The following features are new to version 4.3 of the Output Generator:
- The Output Generator now supports version 2.3.1 of the DITA-OT, which includes the DITA 1.3 DTDs.
- The Output Generator now packages two versions of the OT:
- 1.8.5 ("full easy install" version)
- 2.3.1 ("zip package" version)
- By default, DITA-OT 2.3.1 is used to generate the output. You can overwrite this
behavior by setting the outgen.ot.version property in two
- In the new outgen-init.properties file. This defines the default DITA-OT used to generate output for all your transformation scenarios.
- In the conductor file, at the top of the file. This defines the DITA-OT used for all the targets in the conductor file and overwrites any other value defined for the outgen.ot.version property.
- Documentation about the conductors and properties was moved to directory %OutputGenDir%\data\conductor-doc.
- It is no longer necessary to specify the outgen.ot.release.family property. This property will be deprecated.