Reporting Scheduler or Output Generator server crashes
When you report that a component became unresponsive, provide information such as general host machine details, reproduction steps, and copies of the error logs.
Include the following information in the OTRS ticket:
- Write down the steps required to reproduce the issue, including a clear resolution test if possible.
- Provide the installed version of the component.
- Provide the time when the issue occurred.
- Provide the wrapper.log available in the logs folder in the Output Generator or Scheduler installation directory.
- Provide details about the machine hosting the component:
- Available space on disk
- Available memory
- Installed Java version, including specifying whether processor is 32-bit or 64-bit
- Type of system (Windows or Linux), include its specific version
- (Optional) Machine logs (Event Viewer in Windows, var logs in Linux)
- (Optional) Provide copies of the topics and maps required to reproduce the problem.