New in this documentation release
- The Scheduler can now be configured to automatically generate the review PDFs for the Collaborative Reviewer and Web Collaborative Reviewer. See Setting the Scheduler to generate the review PDFs automatically.
- Enhancements have been made to the reminder notifications: comments made in the Assignments dialog box can now be included in the reminder email and custom email templates can be specified intead of the default daily_reminder.xsl file. See changes under Generating reminder notifications.
Release 4.2.45 updates
- The Scheduler now sends an email to the members of a project when a message is added to the project's bulletin board. See Sending Bulletin Board messages.
Release 4.2.31 updates
- Added new section describing how to report issues to customer service. See Providing information to IXIASOFT Customer Support.
Release 4.2 updates
- You can now set a default connection to the Content Store for all the Scheduler jobs. See Configure the connection to the Content Store for more information.
- You can schedule user reports created with the DITA CMS. See Schedule user-defined reports created with the DITA CMS for more information.
- You can now easily disable a job using the new enable attribute. See each job's configuration section for more information.
- The Scheduler templates are now installed in the Content Store, in the Repository\system\scheduler directory. See Import the Scheduler email templates.