Correct the doctype declaration in the pivotlanguages.xml file
A small change is required in the pivotlanguages.xml file to correct the doctype declaration.
To edit the pivotlanguages.xml configuration file:
Open the TEXTML Administration perspective by clicking the
TEXTML Administration shortcut on the
tool bar. If the shortcut is not displayed, follow these steps:
- Click TEXTML Administration.
- Click OK.
- In the TEXTML Administration view, double-click the server. If your server is not displayed in the view, you must add it to the view.
- When the Connect as dialog opens, type your username and password and click OK.
- Double-click the name of your docbase to open a connection to the Content Store.
- Expand the Content Store's Repository node and browse to /system/conf/ to locate the pivotlanguages.xml file.
- Right-click pivotlanguages.xml and click Check Out.
- Double-click the file to open it in the XML editor area.
Locate the doctype declaration.
<!DOCTYPE comments PUBLIC "-//ixiasoft.com//cms//config//pivotLanguages" "pivotLanguages.dtd">
Replace the word "comments" with "pivotlanguages".
<!DOCTYPE pivotlanguages PUBLIC "-//ixiasoft.com//cms//config//pivotLanguages" "pivotLanguages.dtd">
- Save, close, and check in the file.
Inform users of the changes.
The changes will be applied automatically once users close and then reopen their DITA CMS. Users can also apply the changes without restarting their DITA CMS by clicking.