Edit the advancedSearchIndexes.xml file (DRM only)
If you are updating to 4.3.47, you need to add a new search index to the advancedSearchIndexes file.
This search index allows you to search with the filename in the Search view, in the Search in drop-down list.
To add the index:
Open the TEXTML Administration perspective by clicking the
TEXTML Administration shortcut on the
tool bar. If the shortcut is not displayed, follow these steps:
- Click TEXTML Administration.
- Click OK.
- In the TEXTML Administration view, double-click the server. If your server is not displayed in the view, you must add it to the view.
- When the Connect as dialog opens, type your username and password and click OK.
- Double-click the name of your docbase to open a connection to the Content Store.
- Expand the Content Store's Repository node and browse to /system/conf/ to locate the advancedSearchIndexes file.
- Right-click the advancedSearchIndexes file and click Check Out.
- Double-click the file to open it in the XML editor area.
Add the following index to the file:
<index display="Filename" listable="false" name="Name" type="property" views="ALL"/>
- Save, close, and check in the file.
Inform users of the changes.
The changes will be applied automatically once users close and then reopen their DITA CMS. Users can also apply the changes without restarting their DITA CMS by clicking.