Apply build-specific configuration updates
When a new DITA CMS build is released, it sometimes requires changes to the configuration.
The following table lists the configuration updates currently available:
|Build Number||Configuration updates to apply|
|4.3.31||Initial 4.3 release|
Determine your current build number as follows:
In the DITA CMS Eclipse Client, click
from the menu bar. The About Eclipse SDK dialog is displayed.
- Click the Installation Details button.
- Click the Plug-ins tab.
- Double-click the Provider column header to sort the names and look for IXIASOFT Technologies Inc..
- In the Plug-in Name column, look for DITA Content Management System.
- In the same row, look in the Version column, which lists the installed version number.
- In the DITA CMS Eclipse Client, click from the menu bar.
Apply all the configuration changes for the builds that were
released after your current build version.
For example, if you were at version 1.1.0 and you wanted to update to version 1.1.5, then you would need to apply the configuration changes from each version from 1.1.1 to 1.1.5.