Additional recommended updates
This section provides configuration updates that are recommended but not required.
Delete the bmanifest type from the equivalence.xml fileThe equivalence.xml file contains two types for build manifests:
<equivalence type="build-manifest" standardSearch="true" groupName="Others"> <object type="build-manifest" icon="/system/conf/icons/manifest.gif"/> <object type="bmanifest" icon="/system/conf/icons/manifest.gif"/> </equivalence>The bmanifest type is not used and can be removed:
- Browse to the /system/conf folder.
- Right-click equivalence.xml and select Check out.
- Delete the line for the bmanifest object type.Note: This type may not be there. In this case, ignore this procedure.
- Save and check in the file.
Delete the bookmap-stub-generate.ditamap template
The bookmap-stub-generate.ditamap template was created to test the DITA CMS 4.1 feature for generating stubs from a map template. You can safely remove this template:
- Browse to the /system/templates/maps folder.
- Right-click bookmap-stub-generate.ditamap and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.