Reporting issues to IXIASOFT
If you encounter issues with the DITA CMS, you can create an error package that you send to IXIASOFT for troubleshooting.
- A screenshot of the DITA CMS
- The DITA CMS system configuration, including the index definition document
- The UItrace.log file, if available
- The DITA_CMS-<date>.timers file, if available
- The eclipse.ini file
- The DITA_CMS.log debug log, if the application is running in debug mode
- The Eclipse log file
You can then attach this error package to your OTRS ticket.
To create the error package:
From the DITA CMS toolbar, select
.The Report DITA CMS Issue window is displayed:
Enter a description of the issue you encountered.
Add as much information as possible, including:
- What you were trying to do
- The view or perspective you were working with
- The expected behavior
- The error that occurred
The error package is prepared and the Save as window appears.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the file and click Save.
- Open an OTRS ticket and attach the error package to the ticket.