Create a custom frameworks.zip file
By default, the Web Author supports the DITA 1.2 standard as well as IXIASOFT specializations. If you added your own specializations to the DITA CMS, you also need to add them to the Web Author.
- Unzip the frameworks.zip file
- Add your DTD plug-in
- Point to your catalog in the main catalog.xml file
- Rezip the updated frameworks.zip file
To create a custom frameworks.zip file:
Go to the following directory:
Extract the frameworks.zip file to a temporary directory
(referred to as %CustomFrameworks% in this procedure).
The %CustomFrameworks% directory now contains two subdirectories, samples and dita.
Add your DTD plugin directory to the %CustomFrameworks%/dita/DITA-OT/plugins directory.
- Open the %CustomFrameworks%/dita/catalog.xml file.
- Add a new <nextCatalog> element to point to your catalog file(s) in the %CustomFrameworks%/dita/DITA-OT/plugins/<your_plugin> directory.
- Save and close the file.
- Zip the contents of the %CustomFrameworks% directory to create a new frameworks.zip file.