How can I get all the Eclipse installation and configuration details for the DITA CMS?
All the installation and configuration details are available in the Eclipse SDK Installation Details window.
You need to provide IXIASOFT Support with details about how your Eclipse is installed and configured so they can assist you in resolving an issue.
You may not remember all the information being requested.
The Eclipse SDK Installation Details window contains the information required and provides a means for extracting that information into a file. Once the information is saved in a file, it can easily be sent and searched.
To create a file of the installation details:
- In the main menu of your Eclipse DITA CMS Eclipse Client, click
- Click Installation Details.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
- Open a text editor such as Notepad and paste the configuration information into a new document.
- Save the file.
- Send the file to IXIASOFT Support.