How can I see which conditional attributes are used within topics in my map?
You can use the Search Results view to see the conditions.
In the past, the Generate Output dialog box used to show a list of all conditions used within a map. With the use of ditavals, this functionality no longer exists.
I do not know which conditions are used in the map so I do not know which ditaval I should select.
- In the Search Results view, enable the Product, Platform, and Audience columns.
- Open the map in DITA Map view.
- In the Search view, in the Document Types panel, select Topics.
- In the Limit to panel, under Dependencies of, select DITA Map view.
- In the Advanced Search panel, select
the following values:Note: Make sure to use the OR operator for the second and third values.
- Click Search.