Why don't my locked documents appear when working offline?
Before going offline make sure the documents appear in the Offline perspective.
When trying to work offline, my documents that are locked don't appear in the Offline perspective.
The documents need to be synchronized to the Offline perspective before going offline.
- Lock the documents you want to edit.
- Open the Offline perspective to make sure you see the locked
documents. If the documents do not appear:
- Open the DITA perspective.
- Release the topics.
- Lock the topics again. Make sure the Keep Locked checkbox is cleared.
- In the Offline perspective, click the Refresh icon.