View the Context Map
The Map View page allows you to see the contents of the Context Map.
The Map View page is displayed when you click the arrow beside a Context Map title from the Assignments page. It displays the topics in the Context Map as a table of contents. Topics assigned to you are identified by the assignment banner as shown in the following figure.
From the Map View page, you can:
- Scroll through the topics in the Context Map.
- Open any topic in the Preview page by clicking on its title.
- Work on your assignments by using the operations available on the assignment banner.
To open the Context Map:
- On the Assignments page, click the arrow beside a Context Map title.
- Click the arrow heads to show or hide the levels in the hierarchy.
- Click the close arrow to return to the Assignment page.