- Introducing TEXTML Server - Overview
Describes the TEXTML Server modules and provides an overview of how TEXTML Server works.
- Installing and Configuring TEXTML Server - Installation Guide
Explains how to install and configure TEXTML Server, as well as how to upgrade and maintain your TEXTML Server.
- TEXTML Sample Application Guided Tour
Guides you through the TEXTML Server end user's experience.
- Managing TEXTML Server With the Administration Console - Administrator's Guide
- Provides examples of how to create a fully operational and searchable document base.
- Explains how to use TEXTML RSA to replicate document bases.
- Explains how to use the LockIxiaDocBase utility within your back up processes to allow backing up TEXTML Server document bases.
- Explains how to set security for TEXTML Server (server and document bases).
- Explains how to use the IXIASOFT Content Mover utility to restore your document bases if they have been corrupted, and to migrate your document bases.
- Administration Console - Reference Guide (CHM)
Describes the interface of the Administration Console. It is a complement to the Administrator's Guide.
- Creating Client Applications With TEXTML Server's API and DTDs - Programmer's Guide
Explains with step-by-step examples in VBScript how to create client search applications using TEXTML Server's COM API and DTDs.
- API and DTD's Reference Guide (CHM)
- Describes the TEXTML Server API that allows you to develop client applications for TEXTML Server. (Contains the IXIATools documentation)
- Describes the DTD for defining indexes.
- Describes the DTD for defining search queries.
- Describes the DTDs used to output system, document base, and document properties as well as error messages.